Now....I've been watching it for a good couple of mounths but I never wondered if "the tree" watches back on me! What if it does? What is it thinking?
Today I just saw "the tree" happy somehow and i thought maybe i should try becoming it's friend! There is nothing bad in having a tree as a good friend, that if I'll be accepted as a friend...should I send a friend request on facebook?.....I'll type in "Carlow tree" later to find out if it has a facebook account....but for now let's get back to what happened today. So, after a quick smoke i decided to get it into talking but I got ignored wich made me try another way of approaching....let's take pictures of YOU my dear Carlow Tree. And I did. I dont know yet if it's a she or a he, though it kinda looks like a "he" to me! Anyway, I'll call it "Carlow Tree" for now and i'll guess it's a he.
While i was taking pictures of him people were passing and nobody noticed the lovely flowers that he has, they all looked worried about something of theyr own wich I dont blame to be honnest but still we could look at those flowers and smile! Them blossom flowers were so beautifull today and made me smile. You should try it aswell ;). It's a nice feeling. I felt good not talking just about tattoos ...it was something new and innocent!
I will do my best to become his friend....I bet he has a lot of storys about you people of Carlow! Just think about it! He had a lot of time to watch you and analize you, so, it might be a good ideea to say hello to him next time you are anywhere close to my new tree friend!
I am not good with words so I'll let the pictures talk for themselfs.........
I cant wait to find out if it talks or not!!!!
We shall watch this Carlow tree with great interest :-)
ReplyDeleteEvery time i see a cherry blossom tree il think of you Lucian ;-)
ReplyDelete